This is an old revision of the document!
Object Oriented Programming - Lectures 2017/2018
This page contains materials for the first half of lectures for Object Oriented Programming (NMIN201) course that is being/has been taught during winter semester 2017/2018 at Charles University in Prague, Czech Republic.
The first half will be dedicated to C language and we will tenderly touch C++. These lectures will be given by me (Jakub Gemrot).
Slides we will be using are based and/or were completely created by Martin Pergel.
The second half of lectures (about C# language) will be led by Tomáš Holan and corresponding web page should have been found here.
L07 - 7.12.2017
Topic: Introduction to C++ Part 2
- Virtual methods, overriding, statics, friends, operators, exceptions, templates
L06 - 9.11.2017
Topic: Introduction to C++ Part 1
- Classes, methods, constructors, destructors
- PDF 4 (courtesy of Martin Pergel)
L05 - 2.11.2017
Topic: Introduction to C Part 5
- Pointer arithmetic, structs, unions, preprocessor
- PDF 3 (courtesy of Martin Pergel)
L04 - 26.10.2017
Topic: Introduction to C Part 4
- Dynamic allocations, struct + linked list, files, string functions
- slides 25+
L03 - 19.10.2017
Topic: Introduction to C Part 3
- We revisited “arrays” again and talked about passing by value and “reference”
- slides 01-24
L02 - 12.10.2017
Topic: Introduction to C Part 2
- We get to “arrays” and the magic of casts :)
- PDF 1 (courtesy of Martin Pergel)
- slides 34-39
- slides 01-18
L01 - 5.10.2017
Topic: Introduction to C Part 1
- History of language C, Pascal vs. C (types, comments, procedures and functions, operators, return)
Slides: PDF 1 (courtesy of Martin Pergel)
- We've been through slides 1-33
- History of language C, Pascal vs. C (types, comments, procedures and functions, operators, return), if, for